Pages

Friday 25 March 2011

Friday Confessional

Photobucket

I confess I just got up from an afternoon nap.
I love taking afternoon naps. I love the fact my kids are still sleeping.
I confess I am a neat freak.
I sometimes freak myself out over how crazy I get about keeping a neat and clean house.
I confess I have a sweet tooth.
I need to have dessert after every supper.
I confess I love a good yoga session.
My body feels all lengthened and stregthened.
I confess I watch Oprah.
Just the good ones, the ones when she gives people surprises and makes them cry.
I confess that makes me cry.
Yes I am so sappy. But I love it.
I confess I got this idea from my friend Connie's Blog I thought it was a cool idea.
So I tried it out.
And I love it!
I confess I have the best kids and husband in the world.
I love them so much.
I confess I love my baby growing inside of me.
Even though I spill everything on my belly when I am eating.
I confess I love my home.
And I should not take this for granted.

Happy Friday

4 comments:

  1. i confess i love Oprah and i am a huge fan of her new network OWN.

    i confess i also really love naps!!

    thanks so much for linking up your confessional!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i went to reply to your comment on my blog, i always like to reply via email and your email address is not enabled.

    did you know that?

    this means that you spend so much time leaving lovely comments on people's blogs and they have no way of responding to a question or thanking you for stopping by or just continuing the conversation...because instead of your email address all they see is "no-reply comment".

    sad right?

    you can fix that if you like.

    just go to your dashboard, click edit profile and click show email address and then click save profile.

    easy!!!

    and i PROMISE if you change this blogging will get even better and become even more fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my baby in my belly too! It's the best ever! He's kicking up a storm right now, and I love it! When are you due?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you enjoyed your nap, I wanted one in the worst way...another confession, lol, but sadly never got one.

    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete