Pages

Friday 17 June 2011

Friday Confessional

Linking up this lazy rainy Friday with Mamarazzi for Friday Confessional

Photobucket

I confess I hate watching any kind of sports game ov TV.
Yes I know hate is a strong word.
Watching it in person is so much better....oh wait............ I don't watch the game I watch the people.
AND..
can anyone please tell me why does any kind of sports game on TV always seem like it's turned a million times louder than what it should be?????

When my son starts to play sports then I'll get interested in his games....and that's it.


I confess I bought a new bathing suit for the summer.

A maturnity bathing suit....
not just any kind of bathing suit....
a bikini!!!
and I love it! It shows my pregnant belly.....and I am proud if it!
After searching through the rack of bathing suits, and seeing the bikini, I thought I'd give it a whirl. I always see pregnant moms wearing a bikini on the beach, showing off their glowing belly....and now I am one of them!

All I say is you don't have to look if you don't want too!

I confess I went shopping by myself yesterday......just me
No kids, no husband.
I walked into a store with some very cute summer clothes......no not a maturnity store......just a regular store....so I thought I would try some on........I didn't think I would have any luck......
I tried just a few sizes bigger to fit my baby bump........
and they fit so nice, felt so good.......
I walked out with a big shopping bag full.......
Then I bought more hangers for my closet :)

That's it for this week.
Happy Friday!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for shopping alone. Sometimes that is so relaxing, I love it. Plus you can spend more when no one is telling you "ok that's enough."

    ReplyDelete