Pages

Friday 3 June 2011

Friday Confessional

It's Friday again!! Linking up with:

Photobucket

I confess the smell of buns baking in my oven is making me droll right now.

O.k. as a mom I confess this ugly gloomy weather is driving me crazy because my kids are all couped up inside which is driving them crazy. We are all going crazy together. I want sun, warm days and no rain. Together we would all be happier.

I confess my stress reliever from my whiny kids  (I DO LOVE THEM, I do!) has been my ipod on my treadmill. Very energizing, and a sense of I can accomplish anything!

I confess this gloomy weather makes me bake. But seriously I can not eat all this baking, and my deep freeze is full.

I am so ready to pack up our camper and spend my days at the lake. Hot sunny lazy lake days are the best. Kids smell like sunscreen in their cute little summer outfits, bonfires, smores and ice cream daily. Oh I am drooling again.

I confess I turned on the air conditioning in the truck last week and confess I did not know how to work it. Do the low numbers mean hotter or colder? I hope I am not the only one with this funny problem.

Happy Friday

2 comments:

  1. I have room in my freezer for extra baking!

    I agree enough crappy weather already, have a good weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. lower numbers COLDER...Higher HOTTER...lol.

    love your confessions...thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete