Pages

Sunday 24 April 2011

The simple things




Today is Easter Sunday, and Lola's Baptism. It was wonderful to dress up and go to church. We don't get this dolled up very often so out came the camera. I love this pics, and I will probably post too many...oh well.

It's those cute smiles, mischievous faces, little giggles, big hugs and kisses. It is the simple things that put those big smiles on your faces.



She is my little dolly, as my grandma would call her. God rest her soul.

 I love his smile
And hers....

Awww, they stopped fighting long enough to take this... haha j/k

These candid ones are the best...

and a little hockey before church....

needed to fit me in here some where.


We were sitting in church today, and I looked over, all I could see was Grandpa smiling at Lola. It's Love.
This was her day, I am so blessed to have her, (as well as my cute son)

Happy Easter

Link up here:

2 comments:

  1. Adorable photos! Thanks for reading my blog. Your kids are adorable. I know once I have another...no matter if it's a boy or a girl...I will have CONSTANT flashbacks to my childhood. I have such amazing memories of my brother and I growing up.... It's a wonder we survived adolescence. Haha! Looks like you had a wonderful Easter!

    ReplyDelete