Pages

Sunday 13 March 2011

My little Lola



This is for my little Lola. You are a crazy little girl, and you make life wonderful. Without you I would have no body to fight with in the morning to do your hair, only to be undone 10 minutes later. My laundry would be cut in half, due to your  constant waredrobe change three times a day. Your cutie little brother Hayden would have no body to fight with or to blame stuff on. His hiding places would never be found. And he would never ever ever have to share....and your Daddy would not need to put up with two girls in this house, I think his hair is getting even thinner. I've seen him shake his head in pure confussion not knowing what to do with the both of us. For it's your way (or should I say our way) or the hiway. You bring mommy pure joy knowing I can do your long blonde hair everyday, I love shopping for everything girl for you. I love having mommy and daughter days, and I know when you are older they will be packed full of glam and suprises. Hayden loves playing with you, running around with you. And your daddy loves when he walks in the door only to find you running to him with your smile. I know you use him most always for a jungle gym, but then those cuddles and snuggles make up for that. Your little kisses are the best.
Happy Sunday.


1 comment:

  1. Hey Jen, welcome to blog world!!! I will visit often. now off to add you to my blog list

    ReplyDelete