Pages

Sunday 3 April 2011

the simple things


I have many favorite things, this one tops my list.

The best part about any day is after a long day of play, lots of giggles, sticky hands, and no's, snuggled in their bed, clean from their bath with their cute p.j.'s ready to go to sleep, to get ready for the next day of play it's story time. This is the best part of my day.

Each kiddo has their collection of storybooks, these are just a few of My favorites. All snuggled in tight, ready for storytime, it doesn't get any better.

4 comments:

  1. We had the story time ritual at our home too. I miss the picture books. My husband still reads to my youngest (12 now) at bedtime. The memories and discussions and connections made are priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! On occasion I've snapped a photo of my son's favorite books at the time, but I love that you took a photo of your favorites too (and one of mine would be The Going to Bed Book too!)! I'm going to have to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these pics! Story time is the best and so is Curious George!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love storytime too Jen...thanks for linking up this week! I'm sharing one of your photos in the simple things roundup for the week. :) Rebecca

    ReplyDelete