Pages

Saturday 28 May 2011

Happy List

Linking up here for the Happy List:

Photobucket

This week I am happy for the nice weather we got for seeding, even if we have not finished yet.
I am happy for the rain this weekend, my husband is at home and (i can get him to do some odds and ends that have been put off due to him living in the tractor) (don't let him to I am a little happy for this.) hehe But more importantly we get to send time together.

I am happy I have 8-10 weeks of this pregnancy left. I can meet this bundle of love before long, and become a family of 5, with even more love.

Priceless joy that comes to my life everyday:
My kids!
watching them play, hearing them talk to each other --there little conversations are priceless--
I cannot wait to add to this excitement when baby comes. And after that let there be even more babies!!

4 comments:

  1. It doesn't get better than this. :)

    PS. Your babies are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lazy days are good, getting those little odd jobs all caught up, even better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY for babies...gimme!

    GREAT happy list...thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful family! I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes smoothly. Good times! My kids are a little older and I miss those days.

    ReplyDelete