Pages

Friday 1 April 2011

Friday Confessional


Photobucket

I confess I love my mornings, messy hair, cartoons, newspaper, cereal and milk.
I confess I miss my morning coffee, but soon I will be able to drink it again. Tea will do until then.
I confess I feel and look (well that is a given)  much better when I do my hair and a little make-up in the morning, even if I am staying at home all day.
I confess I am glad I got a suprise phone call, and a much needed visit.
I confess I should do playdates more often. Why is it so easy not too?
I confess I need to take my kids outside for some spring time fun.
I confess I have good intensions of doing this for the last 4 days and never got there yet. eeerrrr!!!
I confess I am watching a soap right now. I should be outside.
I confess I should dust off my to-do list and kick some butt.
I confess mama went shopping and is hiding the bills from daddy.
I confess mama will make it up to daddy some how.
I confess daddy made mama mad, so mama is not to worried out it.

Well that's a scrambled up list of this week confessions, but it will do.
Now I really need to get outside, with my camera and rubber boots.
Happy Spring!



No comments:

Post a Comment