Pages

Friday 22 April 2011

Friday Confessional

I can't believe it's Friday again!

I confess I have been extremely lazy this week. Now that the weather is finally getting nicer outside I hope this laziness disappears.

I confess I blame my laziness on my pregnancy. I know I will be running after three soon.

I confess I should get on my treadmill for a little energy boost. It's just the thought of doing it.............

I confess I organized my SHOES and wonder what was I thinking buying a pair of 4 inch black pumps that I never wear as well as a 4 inch hot pink pair?? 
Because they looked so damn good on that store shelf, I just needed to have them. My babies that I will probably never wear........I can damn well dream....Right? I would probably fall or break my ankle if I did..........

I confess I have an addiction to shopping for almost anything. 

I confess I buy my two year old daughter way more clothes than my four year old son. It is just so darn easy to buy for her...all those cute girlie clothes, shoes and accessories. Oh god help me if I have another girl....... I need to breathe....

I confess my husband thinks that his pair of new sandals from LAST year should do him for the next ten years.......I think he is nuts. That just digusts me. ewww those smelly stale gross things. 
Thank god he has me to buy him new ones and dress him. Good gosh he would still be wearing his clothes from high school if he didn't meet me.

My hubby had laser surgry last Friday. I confess it's weird for me to know he can see everything without glasses. Including me (if you know what I mean....) wink wink

Happy Easter!
 Linnking up on Fridays with Glamazon and Mamarazzi 
for:

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment