Pages

Friday 15 April 2011

Friday Confessional

Linking up with Mamarazzi for the wonderful Friday Confessional

Photobucket
O.k.
I confess my children are the most important thing ever. Their little beings bring me so much joy. I am blessed to have healthy children, I am so happy to get good results from their doctor. Nothing like living in pure agony, to be relieved with good news.

I confess I feel sorry for my husband, he just had laser surgery and needs to wear some funny looking goggles with tape all over his face. I thought I wanted glasses for a "new look".  Seeing him today makes me happy I don't wear glasses, or want them.

I confess I hate getting up early. I had to get up early this morning to take my hubby in for laser surgery and it just plain sucked. I love getting up and NOT rushing out the door. I love getting up and not feeling like I am half asleep, all groggy eyed and disoriented.

I confess I am feeling Rather full right now. I chowed down on one of those juicy fast food burgers and fries on our way home. It was so good, especially when I have been craving it for a while. I think the baby wanted it. haha.

I confess I am rather disgusted by my burger right now, and probably will eat salad for the next 3 days.

I confess I Love my baby kicking and moving inside of me all the time. I feel like a whale.

I confess I wear jeans when I go out, but as soon as I get home, the poor kids are still in their jackets while I am changing into those comfy stretchy pants. What would life be like without stretchy pants?
 I don't ever want to find out. :)

O.k. guys that's it for this week.
I also confess it feels so good to confess about the stretchy pants thing. :)

Now it's your turn.





4 comments:

  1. I love yoga pants! :D
    Give in to your cravings while you are pregnant. That's what makes pregnancy so much *fun*

    I am visiting from Mamarazzi's blog.

    ~Ricki Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that the 'baby' wants the burger ;P and whatever the baby wants, the baby should have, right??

    No worries, fat pants (comfy pants/pj's) are the first thing I put on when I walk in the door! Glad to know I'm not alone on that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. poor hubby, but he gets good sleepy pills now, and you get to spend an evening with the kids

    ReplyDelete
  4. This "burger craving" sounds really familiar! I had one of those for a while during pregnancy. Luckily it went away (and was replaced by pizza and ice-cream cravings every single day).

    ReplyDelete